Be a Participant!
We are currently looking for participants for a 35-day study on relationships. This will entail completion of an initial online survey followed by daily online surveys for 35 days. After the initial survey each questionnaire is expected to take approximately 30 minutes to complete. Each individual within the couple will be asked to fill out daily surveys about their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. Couples will be reimbursed $100 for the study.
We are looking for couples who meet the following requirements:
- 18 – 44 years old
- Living together
- Dating and monogamous (exclusive) for at least 3 months
- Fluent English speakers
- No children
- Not trying to have children
- No history of mental or sexual disorder
- No chronic physical disability
- Not using hormonal medications (e.g., birth control pill, patch, Nuva Ring, injections, implants)
- The woman must have a regular menstrual cycle that is less than 35 days
Please email us if you have any questions: CouplesDynamics@gmail.com
The study is conducted through the University of Kansas Department of Psychology and has been approved by the local IRB (the Human Subjects Committee for the Lawrence Campus, HSCL, University of Kansas, 2385 Irving Hill Road, Lawrence, Kansas 66045-7563).